23 April 2011

Photoshop Fun

It's been a while since I've posted so I figured that I'd check in and share a few things that I have been working on and whatnot.  As part of my daily ritual, I like to peruse through articles on Cracked.com  If you've never seen this website, I highly recommend you check it out.  In any event, every week the website hosts an open forum to all members to submit Photoshop projects that fit a given topic.  Usually the site will present 3 topics to choose from and you can submit as many times as you like.  This was the first week that I had actually taken some time to submit a couple of pieces.  The topic of choice was as follows:  If Classic Movies Were Remade by Michael Bay.  Bay of course is the pyrotechnic enthusiast who directed such films as Transformers 1 & 2, The Rock, Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys, and of course Armageddon.  If you give Bay a subject matter he'll find a way to blow it up.  With this in mind I selected two movie posters to remake, Michael Bay style.  My goal is to at least crack the top 10 with one of these submissions when they finally post the article.  Personally, I think Old Yeller is my favorite.  Enjoy.

.Casablanca.
.Old Yeller.





















Both classic movies and I'm pretty sure that Mr. Bay would enjoy exacting Yeller's revenge on an unsuspecting suburban town while simultaneously demolishing most of Morocco.



Song on iPod:
Puscifer | Potions

1 comment:

  1. As always, awesome job! I especially like the Old Yeller one but they're both great. :)

    ReplyDelete